1:10: We talk about his journey to becoming a Designer and getting involved in Software Design, discuss differences between UI design, UX and XD.
28:50: We have an interesting chat about applying design thinking to Bengaluru International Airport.
53:30: We finish the podcast with Adi giving us recommendations on books and conferences related to design.
- ThoughtWorks Bangalore Airport case-study
- Book: Design of Everyday Things - Don Norman
- Book: Steal Like an Artist
- Book: Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion
- Conferences: IXD - interaction design, Agile India, UX India, Design Up
- Neri Oxman: Architect, Designer, Inventor